Terms & Conditions
Return and Shipping Policy1. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we ask you to contact us within 24hrs of delivery. When appropriate, we will arrange a replacement or refund of money depend on the circumstance. As always, eating raw is at your own risk. We always recommend to cook all food including fish, seafood, chicken and etc.
2. No refund policy.
3. 100% Money Back Guarantee. We believe in our highest quality products so much that if you are not 100% satisfied with a purchased from our website, you can return the item(s) within 24hrs of the delivery date with an (Inv #) in order to qualify for a refund of purchase price of product(s) returned.
4. Samonyu Sdn Bhd reserves the right for the final decision.
5. Samonyu Sdn Bhd reserves the right to alter this policy at any time.
6. The seafood will be packed frozen and kept cold and placed in a plastic bag.
7. All shipments are dropped off and need to be unpacked upon receipt. The seafood should be placed either in the refrigerator, freezer.
8. Seafood packages may be shipped anywhere to the selected area. We offer no guarantee on the delivery timeline. Most orders will arrive after payment within 3-4 working days.
9. Once an order is shipped from our location, as agreed, we cannot be responsible for your order should the shipping company not deliver it as scheduled. Please keep in mind that by the time the package leaves us we have paid our supplier for the product and we will be billed from the shipping company for the full amount of shipping charges. It is the customer’s responsibility to take into account the weather forecasts for their local destination area as well as the delivery path from our KL office to their destination and make their purchases accordingly.